Day 3: Sharing insights & visions; Define theme
|April 6, 2012||Posted by Pedro under MakerLab Milan||
Day 3 was about putting thoughts together to identify what are our common goals.
1. We first arranged the questions that we have (day1) into four categories.
2. Then we had a quick brainstorm on ideas that we would like to implement.
3. From the questions that we have (day1), our insights (day2) and the first concepts(day 3) we found several keywords that help us to frame the projects.
Then we group them to find the themes to work on.
- Round Table: Involving, Communtyt, Participation, ..
- Responsibility: Share resources, Space, Low impact, …
- Experience: Sense, Inspire, Amusing, Disrupt, Fun, …
- Activate: Challenging, Activ, Reactiv, Empower, …
- Reborn: Possitive change, Seeds, Refresh, Change mind,…
We finally decided who wanted to work on each topic and separate two groups
- Round Table & Reborn
Licia, Bert, Davide, Maryann, Giulia, Elena
- Activate & Experience
Alessandra, Luca, Joanna, Iana, Diana, Pedro